Question Slow internet but only for on laptop

Sep 5, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

It has been a week since my internet is slow but only on my laptop, my smartphone and TV work fine, my internet is 12m but my laptop only gets 2m to 3m I have already tried some solutions but none of them worked for me.
I hope I can find some help here

Sep 5, 2021
Visit site
Maybe some hidden malware / virus in your computer ?
Try to reinstall your computer.
Time consuming , but since you told that you already tried some solution but not working , you can try this at last resort

Sep 5, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

Today I switched to my other router which is a Tp link TD-W8961N and I noticed that it worked fine with my laptop I did a speed test and it was 10 - 11 Mbps, I think this means that the problem come from my main router that I normally use which is a Huawei hg531 v1.
I would like to use my Tp link, but sadly it's not compatible with my IPTV, and my Huawei hg531 v1 worked perfectly until last week.
Reinstalling my windows might fix it, but I can't afford to do that, maybe there is another way to fix it.
I didn't think of a malware / virus I will run a scan to check.
Thanks!

Dec 15, 2022
Visit site
Hi,

Today I switched to my other router which is a Tp link TD-W8961N and I noticed that it worked fine with my laptop I did a speed test and it was 10 - 11 Mbps, I think this means that the problem come from my main router that I normally use which is a Huawei hg531 v1.
I would like to use my this link, but sadly it's not compatible with my IPTV, and my Huawei hg531 v1 worked perfectly until last week.
Reinstalling my windows might fix it, but I can't afford to do that, maybe there is another way to fix it.
I didn't think of a malware / virus I will run a scan to check.
Thanks!

If the Internet is slow on the laptop and not on your phone, check the network drivers for any updates and install them. You can also uninstall an existing driver and scan for drivers to let the system automatically detect them.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS