Single players that take place in Anctarctica or similar location ?

Zloth

Community Contributor
wow looks amazing.
There's a nice little feature in that one: you can stick your own screenshots into the picture frames you hang around your base. You can set the jukebox to do your own MP3s, too. I made a whole gallery using the "creative" mode!

Here's a video, though there are some slight spoilers in the form of the fish you'll discover.

Personally, I liked the first game better, but both games are fun.

Brought to you by the wonders of Copilot:

"Searching for: survival fps or rpg video games set in snow or ice"

Here are some survival FPS and RPG games set in harsh winter conditions that you might enjoy:

1. Metro series: This includes Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light, which are available together in the remastered Metro Redux Bundle. These games take players on a post-apocalyptic adventure in the Russian apocalypse, combining thrilling survival horror, combat, and stealth.

2. ICY: Frostbite Edition: This is a narrative-driven post-apocalyptic survival RPG set in a new Ice Age. Your life and the lives of your followers hang on every decision you make. The game features more than 400 pieces of detailed hand-drawn artwork, depicting a harsh wintry world.

3. Frostpunk: This is a simulation strategy game where surviving harsh weather conditions is a daily struggle for your city. You'll need to establish laws, decide on your citizens' working routine, healthcare, food provision, and other crucial aspects of everyday life.

4. ARK Survival Evolved: This is a survival action-adventure game where players are tossed into an island and forced to survive in a ruthless environment. There are different biomes players can explore, some of which are based around snow.

5. Horizon Forbidden West: This game has beautiful snowy areas and the attention to detail is incredible.

Reactions: Pifanjr and Sarafan
I was thinking more in terms of like a survival fps/rpg set in really harsh conditions.
I think I'll try dead space 3, 1 and 2 were incredible.

I think The Long Dark would fit. I haven't played it, but it's description is "a first-person survival video game developed and published by Hinterland Studios. The player assumes the role of crash-landed bush pilot Will Mackenzie who must survive the frigid Canadian wilderness after a geomagnetic storm."

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts