Question Should I purchase "Dying Light 2 Stay Human - The Reason."

Feb 3, 2022
Visit site
I watched the official trailer and it seems like this game is very similar to the Just Cause games? I want a new game with a twist, any input on whether I should purchase it or not?

Well, i havent played Dying Light 2 but beat Dying Light. If you are a fan of parkouring around a city and killing zombies with modded weapons like electrified baseball bats. You will enjoy it. If you never played the first i would suggest buying that on sale and seeing if youd like the game, you wouldnt be spending as much money either.

Having played Dying Light, i feel like its a game that any zombie shooting/slashing fan would like. The story might not be all that great but i had a lot of fun killing (and also being the zombies) from Dying Light.

Also, if being a "long" game is what your after. Techland or whoever it is boasts that there game is really long to complete.

Reactions: Brian Boru

Sarafan

Community Contributor
It's a completely different game from Just Cause imho. Imagine it as a melee weapons fighting game set in open world overran by zombies and with parkour as one of the main features. If you don't want to spend money, maybe you should watch some fragments of gameplay on YouTube or Twitch?

It's a completely different game from Just Cause imho. Imagine it as a melee weapons fighting game set in open world overran by zombies and with parkour as one of the main features. If you don't want to spend money, maybe you should watch some fragments of gameplay on YouTube or Twitch?
Yeah, watching gameplay videos is a great idea any time you're thinking about buying a game.

TRENDING THREADS