Searching for single player FPS with fast respawn

Feb 10, 2023
Visit site
hi All,
I haven't played for a long time,
I'm searching for a recommendation for FPS game for a single player when you can have a deathmatch against all other players.
I have tried COD warzone and my issue with it is the respawn time after you get killed in the game.
in DMZ mode or in battle royale single - you have to start a new mission once you're dead and it takes a long time to get back into playing after.

What am I missing?
Do you have a recommendation for a PC FPS with fast respawn?

Tnx

Reactions: Brian Boru
Have you played CODs, regular MP? Like TDM and its DM? They respawn pretty fast in those modes. Also it depends on what type of FPS you want to play. If ur looking for a modern FPS, there are tons with high respawn rates, COD and Battlefield being the two biggest. Unless the mode is specifically designed to limit its respawns, these two franchises have fast respawn modes.

Feb 10, 2023
Visit site
Hi DXCHASE,
Tnx for your reply, do you have to buy COD to play regular MP?
I have War zone but it doesn't seem to be in it.
For battlefield do you know what that mode is called? - I will search for gameplay vids on it

* just to be clear, i'm not searching for TDM but as a single player only

Tnx

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
Not 100% what you mean by ”single player when you can have a deathmatch against all other players”. If you’re talking about battle royales there are none that I know of that have a dedicated bots/singleplayer mode (although most are filled with bots nowadays). If you mean like multiplayer modes with bots I know that CoD and BF are good. Overwatch has slow respawns but if you’re doing a game with bots you can change it. CSGO also has a good amount of modes with bots and fast respawns.

Hi DXCHASE,
Tnx for your reply, do you have to buy COD to play regular MP?
I have War zone but it doesn't seem to be in it.
For battlefield do you know what that mode is called? - I will search for gameplay vids on it

* just to be clear, i'm not searching for TDM but as a single player only

Tnx

Yes you do need to buy COD to access its MP features. Warzone is free to play so thats why you can use it without buying, but yes to get to CODs TDM and DM etc. you need to pay.