Recomendasi CPU game and design

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy a assembled PC, which I use for games and design.

What are the recommended specs for the PC?

Hi!

Read this thread and reply with more information based on the questions there. If you really want help please take the time to help people to properly help you get the right system for your money :)

Sorry, not going to bother letting this post survive.
If @hafidz90 wants us to answer questions, he needs to make a new post and answer the following questions

In order to make things even easier, copy and paste the following template into your post and edit the italicized examples to suit your needs:

Why Are You Upgrading: (e.g. I'm having trouble running game X or my PSU broke)

Budget: (e.g.: 300-400) Before / After Rebates; Before / After Shipping

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week (the closer the better)

Use Case: What will your machine be used for? (e.g.: gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

Are you buying a monitor: Yes / No

Your Monitor Resolution and desired frame rate: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200 or if you're upgrading please state what you'd want to get)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts? (Newegg, Amazon, or somewhere else)

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU)

Overclocking: Yes / No / Maybe

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC. Please also list specific software or games you're using)

otherwise he just gets dumb answers .

If he doesn't include these questions/answers we just close thread

if they don't all apply, as they more for upgrades, fill in the ones that do. knowing where you are also helps since its a pre built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS