Quiz: Name that movie

Page 37 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
You cheeky bastard!
Trolling is love, trolling is life.

mmm, not sure. I know totoro appeared on other Ghibli movies. Can quite remember this scene. Maybe Pom Poko?
Yes, very well done! The skeleton and the monster show that this is from:
the parade that the tanuki masters create in Tokyo, the one that the amusement park claim is theirs.

Your turn.

Reactions: Frindis
imagen.png

Detective Pikachu?

I don't remember much about the film, but one thing I know is that it was much better than it had any right to be. I remember laughing out loud more than a handful of times.
We have a winner. Yes, it's detective pikachu.
I agree in that appreciation. The movie it's generic, cute and kind of forgettable. And if you start pick in it apart you'll encounter a lot of problems (like the animated movies) But if you like pokemon it's a lovely way to pass the time (like the animated movies)

Last edited:
Reactions: Frindis
Man, I used to love me some Pokémon back in the day. I just wish they didn't keep making the same game over and over again, just shorter and somehow a little bit worse every time. The latest Switch games finally made me realise Game Freak no longer deserves my money unless they dramatically reinvent the franchise, but I know it won't happen. Sword & Shield still felt like cash grabs even after all the delays.

Anyway, here is your next challenge:

4D3PQpd.jpg

Man, I used to love me some Pokémon back in the day. I just wish they didn't keep making the same game over and over again, just shorter and somehow a little bit worse every time. The latest Switch games finally made me realise Game Freak no longer deserves my money unless they dramatically reinvent the franchise, but I know it won't happen. Sword & Shield still felt like cash grabs even after all the delays.

Have you tried some of those games described as "pokemon but better" like temtem or slime rancher? I haven't but just because my incresibly larger backlog on steam but im very interested in them (slime rancher IS in there somewhere, i'm pretty sure). If you try them, let me know :D

Reactions: Pifanjr and Rensje
Have you tried some of those games described as "pokemon but better" like temtem or slime rancher? I haven't but just because my incresibly larger backlog on steam but im very interested in them (slime rancher IS in there somewhere, i'm pretty sure). If you try them, let me know
Not yet, but I've heard good things about TemTem. I just don't know that's the interpretation of the 'Pokémon MMO' that I was hoping for. I've always imagined a Breath of the Wild-style open world with a multiplayer aspect, sort of what the Wild Area in S&S is trying to do but much, much better.

jEz7sy4.jpg

Here's another image of the same film to make things a little easier. Evidently it doesn't concern the living dead.

TRENDING THREADS