Quiz: Name that movie

Page 69 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you this cinematic disaster...
full

• Haha
Reactions: mainer and Frindis
Ray looks like he's farted and is waiting for John Rhys-Davies to smell it.

The movie is In The Name Of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale. Never saw it myself, but I did see the old Dungeons And Dragons movie with Jeremy Irons and one of the Wayans brothers so I've probably got the idea.

We should start a movie club where we all watch the same film and discuss it in a thread, and I think it needs to start with the entire Uwe Boll catalogue.

Not Clive Owen either, this dude has quite some range with just his eyes clearly.

This is a french action film, set in the late 1700s. I know, I know, foreign films are hard but this one has a bit of a cult following so I thought someone might recognise it. I'll start dropping regular hints so as to avoid stalling the thread.

Maybe you should say the answer, because my next clue and a quick google will probably do the trick.

Genre-wise, this movie is listed as a 'Period-Action-Horror Film'. But I'd throw Martial Arts in there as well.

TRENDING THREADS