Question problem with logitech g923 Racing wheel and pedals

Mar 23, 2023
Visit site
When i play a supported game with a g923 like beamng and i press ALT+TAB the wheel resets its settings and centering spring is like on the max level and i have to restart the game to get the supported settings back. Yesterday it was not like that.

[Mod edit: added "Racing wheel and pedals" to title for clarity.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 9, 2023
Visit site
Based on your description, it sounds like the issue you are experiencing is related to the game’s compatibility with the Logitech G923 racing wheel.

One solution you could try is to update your Logitech software and drivers to ensure they are fully up-to-date. You can find the latest software and drivers for the G923 on Logitech’s website here. https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/a...TRUEFORCE-Sim-Racing-Wheel-for-PS5-PS4-and-PC

Additionally, you may want to check if there are any updates or patches available for the game you are playing. Sometimes issues with peripheral devices like racing wheels can be resolved by updating the game itself.

If neither of these solutions works, it may be worth reaching out to Logitech support or the game’s developer for further assistance.

TRENDING THREADS