Problem with G923 racing wheel

Jan 6, 2023
Visit site
I got my racing wheel and wanted to play The Crew 2 with it but I got a problem, when I Alt+Tab out of the game and then Alt+Tab in, my centering spring would stop working. After that I heard that it would help to uninstall Logitech GHub so I did and it worked, until i restarted my PC. Nothing recognized it anymore. I tried the Logitech Gaming Software but it is only recognized in GHub. So, are there any other solutions.

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from "Problem with G923".]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't get it back to where it was, you may need to reinstall the wheel software again, or the game if that doesn't work (make sure to set aside your save).

If you DO get it back to where it was, check the shortcuts for the wheel, it could be that Alt+Tab (or one or the other) resets the wheel. If so, and if you can't rebind the shortcut, maybe try Ctrl+Alt+Del instead of Alt+Tab to minimize the game.

If your wheel is still returnable for full refund, it might interest you to know that the G29 supports more titles, but it's really only Trueforce that is less supported in games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 6, 2023
Visit site
The Wheel works again every time GHub is restarted, and I know that Alt+Tab isn't the reason because it works fine with Forza Horizon 5. Ctrl+Alt+Del doesn't work either. I get a screen with a few options but after going back in The Crew 2 the problem still exists. I think it is a problem with the game.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts