Pre-built Gaming PC?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
How long are you going to be over seas, and to what countries? You could get lucky and find a good deal in a PX or something. Have you considered that? Or how about sufficing with a console for now, and sell it when part prices are conducive to building a good PC?

Feb 6, 2021
Visit site
How long are you going to be over seas, and to what countries? You could get lucky and find a good deal in a PX or something. Have you considered that? Or how about sufficing with a console for now, and sell it when part prices are conducive to building a good PC?
Well we’re supposed to be deploying so it’ll be 9 months, and either Afghanistan or Iraq I believe it’s uncertain yet. I think I’m gonna go the laptop route for the time being

I would prefer a prebuild PC. They are really cheap at the moment and laptops just costs extra money and u cant upgrade them.
Plus they have really dumbed down processors that are a lot slower to prevent heat buildup, yet you still can have overheating issues. They're also vulnerable to bumps, drops, and dust, the latter of which can exacerbate the heat buildup problem. Finally, sometimes they don't work, or work well, with certain games. Not really worth it for gaming.

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
I am on the fence between buying a prebuilt gaming pc and getting a gaming laptop.. I think I’ve come to the conclusion on wanting to purchase a pre-built pc.
I have no idea where to start as everything has changed since I was in high school. If anyone could share some information and help me out it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance!
Hi, you can purchase pre-build gaming PC at Startech Store. They have wide range of collections.

TRENDING THREADS