possible damage to lcd screen?

Jan 2, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone, This is a dumb question and possibly me being paranoid but i like to clean my monitor at least once a month but I'm afraid that If I clean it too much ill start scratching into the anti glare panel which I'm not sure is possible honestly. I do use microfiber cloth and I use magicfiber which is from amazon having high reviews and meant for lcd screen. Am i just being paranoid since i put quite a bit of money into this 280 hz asus monitor and I like to take care of my products or is that a real possibility? I'm sorry for the dumb question so I do appreciate the help.
Thank you CrunchyJonzu

Welcome to the forum :)

dumb question
The only dumb Q is the one you don't ask :)

I'm no expert on this, but I've never seen any post or report of someone damaging their monitor via normal careful cleaning.

I use magicfiber
Me too. What liquid do you use with it? I use Purosol and Optix brands for my screens and glasses—dunno if they're the best, but I've had no reason to change.

Reactions: COLGeek
Jan 2, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

The only dumb Q is the one you don't ask :)

I'm no expert on this, but I've never seen any post or report of someone damaging their monitor via normal careful cleaning.

Me too. What liquid do you use with it? I use Purosol and Optix brands for my screens and glasses—dunno if they're the best, but I've had no reason to change.
All I use is distilled water and I barely use much of it.

TRENDING THREADS