Question Please help find an old game from i think late 90s maybe 00 not sure.

Oct 14, 2023
Visit site
So im looking for a really old game. I remember that you were starting as some sort of cop or like secret agency guy the camera was from the top somewhat. And i know it was the game where you learn some kind of powers. its a but blurry but i remember on tutorial i think u learn firebal i think and shoot from some sort of platform at couple of targets then after you go to some sort of place nad a guy guarding the entrance asks you for password but you dont know it and you learn like telepathy or something that you can read minds to learn password and go in. and thats all i remember and would like to try again. Please help if anyone has any clues

Sep 17, 2023
Visit site
So im looking for a really old game. I remember that you were starting as some sort of cop or like secret agency guy the camera was from the top somewhat. And i know it was the game where you learn some kind of powers. its a but blurry but i remember on tutorial i think u learn firebal i think and shoot from some sort of platform at couple of targets then after you go to some sort of place nad a guy guarding the entrance asks you for password but you dont know it and you learn like telepathy or something that you can read minds to learn password and go in. and thats all i remember and would like to try again. Please help if anyone has any clues
I don't know where I know it from, but it sounds like a Messiah game, I hope I understood correctly from your description

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts