Question Hello i need help finding this game from my childhood. its an RPG in i guess 2d you start on a boat where after a cutscene you fight a giant octapus

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
you fight either a giant octapus or a kraken you can choose between i think it was 4 classes after you beat this tutorial boss, there comes a cutscene again and after you are on the beach talking to someone, its somewhere between 2d and 3d you can go up and down on the screen but its like a slideshow can someone help me find this game i have been looking for weeks but cant find any clues

Oct 24, 2023
Visit site
you fight either a giant octapus or a kraken you can choose between i think it was 4 classes after you beat this tutorial boss, there comes a cutscene again and after you are on the beach talking to someone, its somewhere between 2d and 3d you can go up and down on the screen but its like a slideshow can someone help me find this game i have been looking for weeks but cant find any clues
Oh, I remember something like that too, like Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals.
Yes, I also played this as a child. Do you want to feel that taste of carefree childhood again?

Oct 24, 2023
Visit site

Welcome to the forum :)

How lovely that 2 brand new members should meet over a 90s console game—serendipity can be so heartwarming sometimes!
Hah, thanks. This is rather a kind of old age, but it’s good that it’s pleasant. There is something to remember. Some people don’t even know how difficult it used to be to get the opportunity to play some new game, I remember when we got access to Secret of Evermore, we asked our parents to sit up until the night.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS