Please can anyone help? My vomputer automaticly reboots in the midst of a game or while I'm on youtube since I've changed my GPU to a GTX 1050 TI.

Mar 29, 2020
Visit site
My config: MOTHERBOARD : ASUSTEK G11CD _ POWER SUPPLY : CORSAIR CX430 _ SATA 900 GB_ PROCESSOR INTEL CORE I5.6 , 3.20GHZ.

I have updated the bios but still.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Did you check temperatures you get on GPU while gaming/watching YT? Did you try resitting the card and make sure it sits nice and solid in the pci-e slot?

Other ideas: drivers. Did you clean previous drivers and installed fresh ones? I am also kinda looking at 430W PSU but IMHO it should still be enough, especially since it's good brand and no "black list" bomb.

PSU wattage is easily more than fine, it's a 75W card and should be powered just by the PCIe slot, so the OP should be alright there :)

I'd suspect drivers first too. +1 to the clean install suggestion. Use DDU

to remove all GPU drivers and perform a clean install of the latest Nvidia drivers downloaded from the Nvidia/Geforce website.

Reactions: Bouky96
Mar 29, 2020
Visit site
Thank you very much for your time dear, I'm downloading an official version of Windows different from WINDOWS GHOST SPECTRE I've been using, try your method then let you know ASAP. 💯💯 Appreciated🙂

Mar 29, 2020
Visit site
Did you check temperatures you get on GPU while gaming/watching YT? Did you try resitting the card and make sure it sits nice and solid in the pci-e slot?

Other ideas: drivers. Did you clean previous drivers and installed fresh ones? I am also kinda looking at 430W PSU but IMHO it should still be enough, especially since it's good brand and no "black list" bomb.
Thanks man, well, I've been testing it a) while running MSI AFTERBURNER and it's all perfectly doing.... I was mostly worried by the drivers or the particular OS Ive been running with. All the drivers were up to date to my knowledge but I'll double check and reinstall them. 👏👏

It's not about having up to date drivers, it's that if the drivers from the old GPU didn't fully remove themselves (which sometimes happens even if you tell them to uninstall) then the leftover bits can cause problems. Keep us posted. :)

Reactions: Bouky96
Mar 29, 2020
Visit site
Than
It's not about having up to date drivers, it's that if the drivers from the old GPU didn't fully remove themselves (which sometimes happens even if you tell them to uninstall) then the leftover bits can cause problems. Keep us posted. :)
You're right, I 00% reinstalled the OS

TRENDING THREADS