Question Physical Copies.

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I miss Boxed PC Games. It is so much different going to a store and browse, look at the box etc than it is to buy digital. I used to collect bigbox PC games ever since the mid 90s and working at a store selling hardware and software late 90s- early 2000s ment i could buy them "cheaper". I stopped collecting a while ago since the prices are going mad on old boxed games now and when it comes to new releases the boxes has started to go mental in size and prices so i am hardly not buying collectors anymore either, it feals kinda dumb paying 100-200 euros for a "collectors edition" for a new game and get a box that contain less than your average PC game did in the mid 90s so, on top of that many boxes are starting to get huge like CP2077 or Wasteland 3 or that wow aniversary edition and it just takes to much space for me to bother that much. I do miss the old stores, going in to a cramped basement store in the central of stockholm, talking about the latest cool games with the clerk, checking out the rows of new games etc. I do understand why stores like that went away for the most part, but i still miss them.

hard to measure something we aren't sure exist
Dark A & B are just placeholder names for whatever it is that we're pretty sure exists to occupy ~95% of the apparent mass of the universe. But it is of course early days, still only 100 years into modern astronomy, so who knows what we'll find this millennium.

I used to collect bigbox PC games
Welcome to the forum :)

Dark A & B are just placeholder names for whatever it is that we're pretty sure exists to occupy ~95% of the apparent mass of the universe. But it is of course early days, still only 100 years into modern astronomy, so who knows what we'll find this millennium.

Welcome to the forum :)
Thank you! Used to hang out at the Swedish PCgamer forums etc but they don't exist anymore so here i am :)

TRENDING THREADS