How To PC not booting after radeon software install

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
My PC stopped booting after installing the latest Adrenalin version of the Radeon software. It prompted me to restart my PC, so I did. It never turned back on and I was unable to get it to boot since. No debug LED's on, nothing on display. Please help :(

Define never turned back on

No power whatsoever - pressing the on button on the PC cases causes no activity and no fans anywhere in the system spin?

Or there are some signs of life but no video output on the screen?

Or something else?

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
Define never turned back on

No power whatsoever - pressing the on button on the PC cases causes no activity and no fans anywhere in the system spin?

Or there are some signs of life but no video output on the screen?

Or something else?

Everything seems normal (fas spin, lights on) but no display

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
Specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
AMD Radeon RX570 8GB
MSI B350 Tomahawk
1TB HDD
512GB SSD
16GB DDR4 RAM
500W PSU
Windows 10 - 64 bit

I am unable to boot into safe mode as there is still no display whatsoever.

Even with the steps exactly as per the MS article (where you repeatedly hard shut down the PC)?

If you mash delete immediately and continuously as you power the PC on, does the BIOS screen come up

Try shutting the PC down, unplugging it, holding down the power button for 30 seconds, leaving it unplugged for 5 minutes, and then booting it

Unplug the monitor from power and remove the video cable from the graphics card, and leave it for the same time too.

If no luck, you could try clearing the CMOS as per the manual

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
Lots of youtube vids also recommended all these things. Already tried it. I'm just gonna take it to the shop as I'm pretty sure this is a software issue... thanks anyway. :)

TRENDING THREADS