PC Monitors go black or white when playing games.

Oct 27, 2022
Visit site
Here recently there have been a few games that when I play, my monitors will turn white or black and then they start to look for signal. During this I can still hear the game play through my headset. I have to power off my PC to fix it. It is mainly happening when I play Ready or Not. I use to be able to play the game with no issues and now it is doing this. I have all the graphic settings on low. I am running MSI Afterburner just to control my fans. Below are my specs. Can anyone help me with this?

HP Pavilion Gaming TG01-0023w
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-core
RAM - 16 GB (2 x 8GB 24000MHZ)
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB

COLGeek

The display anomaly is one typical of a heat and/or power issue, that is why I asked the previous questions. The included HP PSU should be sufficient for the needs of the system. Most likely suspect parts are the PSU and the GPU.

Unless you have access to another GPU (that your PSU can handle), it is difficult to troubleshoot this. Your system lacks an integrated GPU (must have Ryzen model ending in G for that).

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 27, 2022
Visit site
Okay thank you for your help. I am new to all of this PC stuff so just to make sure I am understanding is, either my PC isn't getting enough power from the power supply or my graphics card is going bad?

Reactions: Brian Boru
mainly happening when I play Ready or Not
Note that game is Early Access, so bugs and glitches are to be expected.

Steam specs fyi:
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600K
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB or better
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 50 GB available space
Are you using any mods via mod.io? If so, uninstall and test—also uninstall mod.io if relevant, it's relatively unproven.

Disable any other apps running while playing—chat, overlays, performance monitors, etc. Same with any other non-game apps—close browsers etc.

TRENDING THREADS