Question Pc lag has suddenly begun...

Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
I have a ok pc, not the best though. It has a GTX 1060 6gb gpu and a i5 8400 cpu. Lately it has had problems with severel games such as Battelfront 2, Warzone and even pretty old games lik CSGO. Most of these games ran smoothely a month a go, but now they lag. I dont think it has anything to do with my internet connection because i have tried it at a friends house (with fibernet) and it lagged there too. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Jul 14, 2020
Visit site
I have a ok pc, not the best though. It has a GTX 1060 6gb gpu and a i5 8400 cpu. Lately it has had problems with severel games such as Battelfront 2, Warzone and even pretty old games lik CSGO. Most of these games ran smoothely a month a go, but now they lag. I dont think it has anything to do with my internet connection because i have tried it at a friends house (with fibernet) and it lagged there too. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Did you update Windows lately? Windows is known for updates that cripple systems in some strange ways. I also would download GeForce Experience, if you don't already have it, and update the Graphics driver for your GPU. That's all I can really think of, other then maybe just tuning down the graphical settings. I mean it's also possible that the games themselves updated and changed some stuff. Might be worth a read to check out the most recent patch notes. For instance I play a lot of Rocket League and they recently changed from Direct X 9 to Direct X 11. For older systems that could pose an issue.

Some things to try and consider. Wish you the best of luck! Let us know how it goes!

TRENDING THREADS