Question PC Gamer Reader Awards - vote for your favourite processor!

Which of these CPUs should get the PC Gamer Readers Award?

• AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Intel Core i5 3570K

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PCG Dave

Staff member
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
JWFZsfA.jpg

We want to know what PC gaming hardware you lovely people love. What is the gear that sparks joy in the heart of the PC Gamer community? We're not necessarily talking about the most powerful technology known to siliconkind, we're talking about the PC hardware that real people use.

We've been canvassing opinion across the PC Gamer forum and on social media, and have come up with a shortlist for each of our gaming gear categories. And now it's your turn to help us figure out which piece of tech is the top pick for you.

Each day we're going to be asking you to choose from the shortlist which product means the most to you, or which you think is deserving of the PC Gamer Reader Award.

Today we're looking at the processors the most of our readers picked, and we want your votes!

The shortlist is:

1. AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    "After years with Intel and zero innovation in cores / speed AMD, like a ninja, striked with Ryzen 5 3600, and I love it."
  2. AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    "The perfect balance between power consumption, processing power, core count, silence, TDP, frequencies and more."
  3. Intel Core i5 3570K
    "I know it's sad to feel connected with an inanimate piece of silicon but I feel a slight pang of regret at letting it go."
Make your voice heard via the poll above.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Personally I love my i9 and I don't see myself switching to AMD anytime soon, but I do have to appreciate the turnaround AMD has made with the Ryzen series. I actually took time to compare and think about my last CPU rather than just deciding which intel processor to go with. I still went with intel because greater of compatibility, but I was tempted.

TRENDING THREADS