Giveaway PC Gamer is giving away more free Starter and Master packs for Spellbreak!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2020
Visit site
It said feature so I'm assuming only 1 thing, but I want more. I would like a water gauntlet, a 3v3 arena mode, a ranking system, and sbmm. I also want the Master Pack key, yes :DDD

Nov 28, 2020
Visit site
My favorite thing about spellbreak is the combat system and the game feels balanced. Its very unqiue and the creations you can come up on the battle field with your gauntlets and runes are limitlesss. All 6 classes are unique and bring a different aspect to the game. Would highly recommend!

Nov 30, 2020
Visit site
Been playing since pre alpha, I still remember the day I got invited in the pre alpha program, the game changed a lot in this 2 years, I really hope it grows to be what is supposed to be, I hope after the steam release to see more people on it, pros of this game for sure the combat system, the interaction between elements and the developer are all amazing people, the only con that I can think of for now is the size of the community but that’s not a problem, it will grow just give it time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS