PC Game Deals

Doing up this thread to list off game deals I've found. I too am a terrible horder of games. My Steam library is irresponsibly large. I've at this point collected far too many of those freebie games on Epic Store, and I keep half an eye peeled on Xbox Games Pass for PC.

Over on the UPlay store, they've got the Winter Sale kicking, and if you've got at least 100 of those UPlay coins, you take -20% off orders. There's also a buy 2 get 1 free. Great time to pick up the latest Anno or Assassin's Creed if you haven't played.

On Epic, they've got the 12 days of free games thing underway right now, as well as the Holiday Sale 2019. The big get here is the $10 off coupon that re-ups for every purchase at $14.99 or higher. Meaning, quite a few games that would otherwise be upwards of 30-50, discounted for the holiday sale, then have $10 off the top for a buy price of around $5.99 or so. And the coupon is re-usable, so you can keep grabbing the $10 off. I've not enough time to play it, but I grabbed Satisfactory and Surviving the Aftermath. Might pick up Untitled Goose Game, but it did just come to Xbox Games Pass Ultimate and I'm giving serious thought to upgrading. There's also Star Wars Jedi, Fallen Order for $40, which is probably about as good as it'll get in the next few months.

Steam has their Winter Sale 2019 going on, but there are quite a few hoops to jump through for that $5.00 off coupon. Conan Exiles is up for $16 and has mounts. Civ 6 is $15. Total War: Warhammer II is $20.39, at 66% off, which isn't bad.

-JP

Reactions: SWard

TRENDING THREADS