PC Build HELP

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys trying to build a PC for streaming and gaming. Was asking if the parts all work together. Please let me know, thank you!
MSI - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB (Graphics Card)
AMD - Ryzen 7 3700X 3rd Gen (Processor)
Asus Prime Z490 (Motherboard)
Corsair - icue 220t (case)

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
No, the motherboard is for a different family of processors.

I suggest you draw up a build on

Then post your spec and your budget here for feedback.
No, the motherboard is for a different family of processors.

I suggest you draw up a build on

Then post your spec and your budget here for feedback.
Oh okay thank you! I’ll get back to you shortly!

Reactions: FreezerBurn
Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
I have the 3700X and the 2060 Super and I love the combo a lot. If you want a motherboard that's compatible with both, mine is the MSI Carbon Max Gaming B450 Wifi, and it works great for me.

Your other choices look good. I just got a Ryzen 7 3700x and it is very sweet, I especially like the Wraith Prism Cooler that comes with it, very RGB cool for sure.

Yeah! The mirage feature is really cool , I just figured that out and it looks awesome.

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
I didn't hook up the RGB cables from the Cooler, I just have the default colors from plugging it in to the Motherboard. I did purchase the MSI GTX 1660 to upgrade from my RX 570 that came with my system. The MSI GTX 1660 comes with some RGB to it, so upgraded power and more RGB for me makes me happy.

I have the Asrock A320M/ac miniATX which comes with an RGB Header plugged into the USB I believe. I am not sure how to add more RGB cables to the header or anything, since I am not really a PC builder and unsure how this all works.

TRENDING THREADS