• Enter here for a chance to win a custom MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries themed PC powered by Intel!

Enter here for a chance to win a $500 Steam Gift Card and a WD_BLACK D30 Game Drive SSD!

Paint The Game

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 16, 2020
@Frindis Thanks for the feedback! I guess its all goo practice as for once i had a focussed goal and i took a methodical/professional approach to drawing. In fact on the first few days it was reference gathering and me typing single sentences on a notepad for ideas and as a to do list. Thumbnails, practice images for expressions ideas etc.

The biggest problem was probably the lackluster execution and being an art compo, the professionals will run rampant and crush the amateur/hobby artist (i could be wrong though).

Still, glad to get it out of my system. If i had didn't submit anything i suspect it would have gnawed in the back of my mind until the 10th and probably feel depressed if i discovered i could come up with something compelling. Now i'm just depressed trying to learn some MS server skills in preparation for the office closure that's going to happen....

Reactions: Frindis
Jan 16, 2020
@Johnway I'm not into PoE but that's incredible! 10/10
Hey thanks man appreciate the compliments! Truth be told 2 weeks ago when i first started i was on the verge of throwing it out the (proverbial) window. Had to take a step back and do something else. I was distracted with work related stuff and was becoming restless with the sudden cold turkey without my daily dose of games. With the path of exile entry locked in, i can go back to my original picture. I'll show it all once its done. Not entirely videogame related but sod it, just pretend its some RPG character.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS