Question Old display output from headphone jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2022
Visit site
Hi, as you read the title I am trying to display video from headphone jack to the old school display ports(the one with yellow red and white round cable).
This is probably so dumb. But if you know how to do it thx for help.

So you have an adaptor and this has a yellow output? I'm just trying to figure out what you are doing, so we can figure out where the problem is. The yellow output, I think, is the only one that can carry video. Do you have something that looks like this? Because I did a casual search of splitters and couldn't find one with a video cable. This picture below is what I'm talking about when I say 'adaptor'. If you have this, and it's not working, then your jack isn't outputting video.

61MrGXvGxNL._SX522_.jpg

Edit: never mind. just saw @Lutfij 's answer.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2022
Visit site
So you have an adaptor and this has a yellow output? I'm just trying to figure out what you are doing, so we can figure out where the problem is. The yellow output, I think, is the only one that can carry video. Do you have something that looks like this? Because I did a casual search of splitters and couldn't find one with a video cable. This picture below is what I'm talking about when I say 'adaptor'. If you have this, and it's not working, then your jack isn't outputting video.

61MrGXvGxNL._SX522_.jpg

Edit: never mind. just saw @Lutfij 's answer.
Yeah probably.
But is there a converter that converts usb to the 3.5mm video output?

Every device has a set number of inputs and/or outputs. Some ports will output content while others will be used to input content. The rest might be bidirectional such as a Thunderbolt port

No offence but the nature of this thread seemed like you had urgency and that you were headed towards imminent danger(fizzled out hardware due to a wrong port intrusion). We can revisit this thread once you've given us the make and model of your TV/panel.

Mar 26, 2022
Visit site
Every device has a set number of inputs and/or outputs. Some ports will output content while others will be used to input content. The rest might be bidirectional such as a Thunderbolt port

No offence but the nature of this thread seemed like you had urgency and that you were headed towards imminent danger(fizzled out hardware due to a wrong port intrusion). We can revisit this thread once you've given us the make and model of your TV/panel.
Umm... The monitor was working fine last time I checked. Thank For the support tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS