October 2024 General Game Discussion Thread

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Tencent might buy Ubisoft

Before they went for the big fish A-B, I was 'sure' MS were going to buy Ubi. If the Guillemot family didn't control the voting shares, Ubi would've been sold long ago. They only barely fended off Vivendi's takeover bid last decade, just after V had successfully taken over the other Guillemot games company Gameloft.

Tencent are now the biggest outside shareholder as far as I know and seem to be protecting Ubi as well as bringing them into Chinese market, so there's a good chance you're right—there's something going on under the sheets there… but as said, there's protection ;)

Tencent might buy Ubisoft... its about right value

:D

I assume you know Tencent vie with Sony as the biggest game company in the world—MS make up the big 3—so plenty of value to be had in reality.

Oct 5, 2024
Visit site
Hey everyone, what games have you been playing lately this October? I've been diving into Bus Simulator Indonesia and it’s really satisfying, especially with the new mods that let you customize the driving experience even more. What games are keeping you all hooked this month?

As of right now it is still not at the carrier, UPS (i got a tracking number the day they said that it shipped!!)
USPS might just be slow to pick it up. I got shipping info for something I am waiting on showing it was ready to be picked up Thursday 4.41pm and it only just showed up on the USPS system at 1031pm on Friday night. Yours aren't hopefully flying around the world though :)

I think my keys used to stick on my K70, its why I replaced it really. Can only take all the keys off so many times to clean the dust from inside caps. I have no idea if there is any dust in my Nuphy, One day I might take keycaps off and look.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts