No branding (just xenForo logo)

Jan 11, 2020
Visit site
Is this intentional? Is it an iPad only issue - maybe relating to user agent string?

I’d attach a screenshot but I don’t seem to have a button for that.

That is the default theme.

I am not sure how it works on the ipad app but in that theme, at bottom left of every page on the forums, there is a link that says default style.
This is the theme chooser - If you click this it shows a choice of 3
Default style
PC Gamer
PC Gamer Dark

Choosing either of the last 2 will bring the normal branding.

Note: If you on the PC Gamer themes and want to swap, the chooser is on bottom right of all pages. Just be aware the theme chooser on default theme is on left at bottom, not right :)

Note 2: the label of the theme changer will always show your current themes name.

SHaines and I had fun figuring out how to get back when I showed him the default once before.

Last edited:
Reactions: mazz0 and Oussebon
Jan 11, 2020
Visit site
I would think that is beyond the softwares ability, I don't think the browser would even know what theme you running on the OS. At least, not on windows.... last Apple device I used was an Apple iie which was a while ago.

Easier to just set it yourself I think.
It’s a standard, as I understand it, or at least a draft one, and I think most major browsers have implemented it: https://drafts.csswg.org/mediaqueries-5/#prefers-color-scheme

Jan 11, 2020
Visit site
I’m mostly just curious about if it can be done now! The annoying thing is on my Mac I could use plugins to insert my own CSS in the browser, but not on iPad, but my Mac is ten years old and doesn’t support dark mode.

TRENDING THREADS