Question No beepno display

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Hey, so i was changing setting on the bios and the pc restarted after i saved it after that, pc turned on but there was no screen signal and no beep from pc, my pc is new so i think i did some thing wrong in bios , i restarted the bios nothing changed all is the same don't know what to do,

Here is my set up:
Motherboard: asus prime a320m-k
Cpu 3 3200G
Gpu: sapphire nitro r9 390 8gb
Ram: 2666 16gb
Psu: 850w

Do you know what you changed in the BIOS?

Is your monitor plugged into the motherboard video output or the graphics card video output? (perhaps try the other one)

What do you mean you restarted the BIOS? If you are getting no display signal?

Try clearing the CMOS / BIOS settings - the manual explains how.

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Do you know what you changed in the BIOS?

Is your monitor plugged into the motherboard video output or the graphics card video output? (perhaps try the other one)

What do you mean you restarted the BIOS? If you are getting no display signal?

Try clearing the CMOS / BIOS settings - the manual explains how.
I try all of that and i did try to clean cmos/bios manually and nothing its still dead no beep no screen , my psu is good ram good gpu and cpu good i f**** something in bios and i dont know what im a idiot

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
Have you tried to turn the power off and back on? Several times? My PC had issues where I had no display or reaction from my PC, turning the power off and back on helped me. The worst time I had to do it 3 times before my PC booted.

That was on an asus mobo as well.

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Have you tried to turn the power off and back on? Several times? My PC had issues where I had no display or reaction from my PC, turning the power off and back on helped me. The worst time I had to do it 3 times before my PC booted.

That was on an asus mobo as well.
Yes and that is not the problem the problem is bios i change something in it (don't know what) and it tried to reset and boot up but nothing there is no beep from pc and no display signal . I need to clean the bios but i can't find the jumpers on this motherboard i only see the battery so i took it out over the night and still nothing i tried to find the jumpers in the manual and this motherboard has no jumpers , don't know what to do only thing left is to take it to professional

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
When you removed the battery and left the PC overnight, was the PC power cable unplugged from the wall?

In terms of the no-beep, is the speaker / buzzer actually connected to the speaker header on the motherboard?
Ok i fixed the problem because the internet and use manual didn't have the explanation on how to find the jumper i turn off my pc and unplugged it and discharged it , every pin that i saw that wasn't connected i wrapped in foil and left it for about 5-10 minutes after that the bios retuned to default , and i took of the foil plugged it back in and power on , and what do you know it went back to normal . So i knew what was the problem but i couldn't find the freaking jumpers and the foil was my solution, i don't know if i could damaged something by putting the foil on all the pins even if it wasn't plugged in . That worked for me, but for you i wold see if it can damage the motherboard the don't do it i guess i was luck that solution to my mistake was this simple . Any way thank for helping me i appreciate all the help 😁😁😁😁

TRENDING THREADS