Night City Wire June 11: Cyberpunk 2077 news

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Not much to go on but what do you think Night City Wire is and what are you looking forward to the most when the hype machine for the game gets back up in motion in June 11th? Let us know :

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Just more hype. And it shan't work! I've seen how good CDProjekt DLCs can be with Witcher 3 so I'll be waiting for the complete Cyberpunk before I play it.

You have far more patience than me!! lol Ill be doing a playthough then a playthrough with a different character build and the DLC.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Just more hype. And it shan't work! I've seen how good CDProjekt DLCs can be with Witcher 3 so I'll be waiting for the complete Cyberpunk before I play it.

If it was so easy to wait for the GOTY edition... :) I'm considering to pre-order CP2077. A thing that I never do, but this time I'll probably do an exception.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
If it was so easy to wait for the GOTY edition... I'm considering to pre-order CP2077. A thing that I never do, but this time I'll probably do an exception.
I usually never pre order since i mostly buy digital and the last pre orders i did were No Mans Sky and Mass Effect Andromeda. Still burned from it..... lol But CyberPunk has got me hyped so much I may just go for it and pre order again.

Reactions: Decimus and Sarafan
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I've never preordered either, but literally the day the PC Collector's edition was available I spent all day on the phone and computer to reserve one! First collector's editions preorder and I think I won't be disappointed!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts