New PSU needed with upgrade?

I'm thinking of upgrading my old 9700k with one of these upgrade bundles:

I'm just wondering if I will have to upgrade my PSU too? It's a corsair 750w, modular.

It's a bit hard to get to at the moment but I can have a look tomorrow. I'm guessing that because it's modular I may be able to just get some new corsair cables (if needed).

My graphics card is a Sapphire 7900xt, if that info helps at all.

Thanks for any input!

Reactions: Brian Boru
PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *Intel Core i7-13700F 2.1 GHz 16-Core Processor (£359.99 @ Scan.co.uk)
CPU Cooler: *Deepcool LT520 85.85 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (£83.79 @ NeoComputers)
Motherboard: *MSI B760 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard (£149.00 @ Computer Orbit)
Memory: *TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory (£116.98 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: *MSI MAG A850GL PCIE5 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply (£108.99 @ Ebuyer)
Total: £818.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-01-23 14:06 GMT+0000

how the Brits get hardware weeks / months before we get it here in the US

No idea, but some guesses:

♣ International companies often test-market new products in limited regions or countries to try and gauge likely demand numbers when they're ready to ramp up production and wider launch.

♦ Supply chain problems due to geopolitical and similar constraints could mean not enough parts early on to service a large market like USA, but enough to get rolling in smaller places.

♥ Perhaps it was released in USA but sold out much quicker than in UK.

♠ Possibility of currency rate change trends favoring buying in UK but not USA at the moment.

Reactions: Why_Me and Alm

TRENDING THREADS