New article for recommended Pre-built systems

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Hey PC Gamer folks,

We have seem a lot more requests for good pre-built systems recently due to the amount difficulty of buying some parts. Is there any chance I can request the editor team put together a new Hardware Buying Guide article that we can links for folks? From what I have seen, the most common build requests have been in a couple different price groups.

Entry Gaming Level - $600-$1000
Dedicated Gaming - $1000 - $1500
Enthusiast Gaming - $1500 - $2500
Developer/Overkill Gaming - $2500+
(I made up the categories, I know I personally never liked to admit I needed something that was called "low budget" so Entry seemed more friendly)

I always enjoy reading the Hardware Buying guides so I think this is something that could be appreciated!
@SHaines @SWard (sorry if neither of you are in that group, you just seem to be the more active staff)

I think that's an excellent idea, as trying to build a pc gaming rig right now is going to be tough getting the parts you really want, especially graphics cards. And do you really want to build a rig that you're going to use for several years with parts that are less than you really want? Wouldn't make sense.

My last 2 pre-built systems have come from Origin PC, and I think they are the best a gamer could buy, with multitudes of options that you can choose to "build" the PC you want. Not cheap, but solidly built, and 24/7 tech support. You probably won't find much in your "entry level" category, but from "dedicated" to "overkill" you can configure a system to fit your needs.

ORIGIN PC | Gaming PCs, Gaming Laptops, Custom Computers

TRENDING THREADS