Need suggestions for shooters (first or third pov), immersive sims, and RPGs from late 90's to the mid 2000's.

Dec 21, 2022
Visit site
I've already played through many of the well-known PC gems from within the mentioned time frame and am in need of suggestions. Please, exclude the following from your suggestions: AVP Classic, AVP 2, Chronicles of Riddick series, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Crysis, The Suffering, Deus-Ex, Half-Life 1-2, System Shock 2, Dark Messiah, Thief series, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six series, SWAT series, Far Cry 2, CoDs, MoHs, Jedi Knight series, KoTOR, Battlefront series, Republic Commando, The Punisher, Max Payne series, Postal 2, F.E.A.R, S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, Portal 1-2, Doom 3, Fallouts, Elder Scrolls, Blade Runner, Quake, Postal 2, Prey.

Welcome to the forum :)

You've covered a lot there! Only shooter I can think of offhand is The Operative pair of games—Cate Archer is a cool chick, the games are sort of a James Bond vibe with gadgets and humor. Sadly they're caught up in IP hell, so you might have to dig to find them.

PS the original Far Cry is a fine game too.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Wow, so many possibilities!

Baldur's Gate games, plus Planescape: Torment (I'm not sure why you're going back in time, so I don't know if you would want the originals or the enhanced versions.) Neverwinter Nights 2 + Mask of the Betrayer, too.

(The original isn't multiplayer)

The Gothic games

(such good music!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts