Need help for my fist gaming PC build

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys :)

I'm building my first gaming PC and I would like some feedback.

My budget is around 900€.

Here is the build I created:

- Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450M-A

- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

- Graphic card: ASUS DUAL RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6

- RAM: G.SKILL 16GB Ripjaws V Red DDR4 3600MHz

- SSD: SSD Crucial 240GB BX500

- HDD: 2TB WH BLUE

- PSU: COOLER MASTER Elite V3 600W

- Case: Raidmax Ghost

What do you think guys? What should I change?

Thanks in advance!

Aleksandar

Could you to a partpicker list? :)

What country are you shopping in? If you don't mind saying

What kinds of games are you looking to play, and at what kinds of settings?

What monitor will you be gaming on? What resolution and refresh rate?

The build looks generally fine, depending on the above of course.

The main question marks I have are over :

- the SSD - BX500 is fine, but consider 500gb as you'll want some games on it and modern games can sometime be very large. Also sometimes 500gb is a better price per GB than 250gb, so it might not add too much more cost.

- the PSU - how much are you paying for that and in what country? I think those Cooler Master units are really quite basic, and I'd probably look at getting something better quality.

- The case - looks like it will have poor airflow, and there's only 1 pre-installed fan. Something like the Fractal Focus G might be a much better option while still not costing too much more.

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for the reply.

"Could you to a partpicker list?" Im not sure what that is :D

Im living in Serbia, and I will buy parts here. I would like to play new games like WoW Shadowlands, Cyberpunk etc..

I will buy a monitor also, I was thinking about "ASUS TUF VG249Q". Any suggestions maybe?

- I not sure what to do about SSD. I will use PC for gaming mostly, but I never had SSD before. Is it big difference when the game is installed on SSD rather than HDD?

- PSU is about ~ 50€ here in Serbia. What do you think about SEASONIC M12 II Evo 620W? Its about 80 €

Is it big difference when the game is installed on SSD rather than HDD?
Many games will load a lot faster, so yes, it's ideal to have favourite games on the SSD. So if you can get a decent 500gb SSD e.g. BX500 / MX500 / WD Blue for not too much money it would be well worth it.

- PSU is about ~ 50€ here in Serbia. What do you think about SEASONIC M12 II Evo 620W? Its about 80 €
Maybe you can link the store or stores you are shopping on? Happy to have a look and see if there is something with good performance per €.

I will buy a monitor also, I was thinking about "ASUS TUF VG249Q". Any suggestions maybe?
That sounds like a good monitor choice :)

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Maybe you can link the store or stores you are shopping on? Happy to have a look and see if there is something with good performance per €.
Well I'm shopping from like a "craigslist" or Amazon type of site. Becase thats the cheapest way to buy parts.

I have one question about graphic card, what do you think about ASUS DUAL RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 or maybe MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Gaming Z?

I guess they are pretty similar, what should I look in graphic cards?

Btw I do not want to overclock them.

TRENDING THREADS