Need advice for new tenkeyless keyboard

Nov 18, 2022
Visit site
I need a new tenkeyless keyboard, as my K63 Cherry MX Red one is defective and alas isn't under warranty.

I am looking for something similar to either of these (or maybe one of those):
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Tenkeyless (the one with the yellow linear/silent switches)
- K63 Cherry MX Red (yes, that's the one I have right now)

Basically, I want a tenkeyless keyboard with the specifications. But I'm not sure which I should get.
Here's what I'm looking for:

- Price: Under $150 CAD
- Tenkeyless
- Silent keys (brand is irrelevant)
- Red LEDs that are always on (off if PC is off is fine) OR RGB is ok if I can mod it to a red scheme

PCG does have some articles.

I have a Varmilo V88 M at the moment with Cherry silent keys I would recommend. I've had it a couple of years so no idea if there are newer better models. Its not really a gaming board so it doesnt have macros or anything.

Nov 18, 2022
Visit site
PCG does have some articles.

I have a Varmilo V88 M at the moment with Cherry silent keys I would recommend. I've had it a couple of years so no idea if there are newer better models. Its not really a gaming board so it doesnt have macros or anything.

Thanks. Ima check that out. Never heard of the Varmilo brand. Curious to check that out!

Nov 18, 2022
Visit site
If you want more, here's a list from searching for 'keyboard' in the title in this forum.

Not sure if I can give you a thumbs or something (at least I haven't figured out yet).
So here, take this: *thumbs up*

EDIT: I checked, but it was pretty much the same when I had searched myself. I did not find anything I would buy from the suggestions in those threads. But, I will look at the ones that Kaamos_Llama suggested though, as some of them definitely look feasible. I will look in depth at some of the companies he mentioned. But, thank you nonetheless. I appreciate any and all help :)

Last edited:

Furqankhan

BANNED
Jan 9, 2023
Visit site
I need a new tenkeyless keyboard, as my K63 Cherry MX Red one is defective and alas isn't under warranty.

I am looking for something similar to either of these (or maybe one of those):
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Tenkeyless (the one with the yellow linear/silent switches)
- K63 Cherry MX Red (yes, that's the one I have right now)

Basically, I want a tenkeyless keyboard with the specifications. But I'm not sure which I should get.
Here's what I'm looking for:

- Price: Under $150 CAD
- Tenkeyless
- Silent keys (brand is irrelevant)
- Red LEDs that are always on (off if PC is off is fine) OR RGB is ok if I can mod it to a red scheme

TRENDING THREADS