Question Name of 2 childhood games

Jul 30, 2022
Visit site
I'm looking for 2 games, First I just remember that there were guns that looked like World War I or II, but there was also something like "power", e.g. a barrier that attracted ammunition, something like a magnet, which we could either fire or drop, looks like blue dome around us, it was some kind of FPS.

The second is probably an action-adventure game? it was definitely a TPP, probably also FPP, it happened in space, on different planets, there were weapons but there were also powers, such as telekinesis, I remember one probably first mission, we had to run away because someone attacked the base, but we see that our girlfriend and friend are injured and we can only help one of them, this person limps, we enter the capsule with her and the other person stays in the base and dies.

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from the unhelpful "I'm looking for the name of 2 childhood games that I can't remember or find, maybe someone knows what I mean?".
Added para.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 30, 2022
Visit site
I'm looking for 2 games, First I just remember that there were guns that looked like World War I or II, but there was also something like "power", e.g. a barrier that attracted ammunition, something like a magnet, which we could either fire or drop, looks like blue dome around us, it was some kind of FPS.

The second is probably an action-adventure game? it was definitely a TPP, probably also FPP, it happened in space, on different planets, there were weapons but there were also powers, such as telekinesis, I remember one probably first mission, we had to run away because someone attacked the base, but we see that our girlfriend and friend are injured and we can only help one of them, this person limps, we enter the capsule with her and the other person stays in the base and dies.

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from the unhelpful "I'm looking for the name of 2 childhood games that I can't remember or find, maybe someone knows what I mean?".
Added para.]

I found one game, I dont thing it was this Wolfenstein Game but this picture looks like something I remebmer, but when I watch gameplay it looks different :/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8MUPdEWG9c

I remeber that bullets stop in this shield and you can just drop them on the floor or shoot to the enemies or just walk in to them and touch with bullets and they will die, and I dont remember fight against aliens, just humans. And I thing you have to use your hand to activate this power shield like Neo in matrix.
wolfenstein-20090721052718616-000.jpg

Jul 30, 2022
Visit site

Added para.]

Okay I found second game. it was Advent Rising, but still looking for first one.