Mystery object in Satisfactory

Ok so i will be really impressed if anyone knows the answer to this.
Whilst using this game i heard a noise and looked up i saw what looked like a phone box with a helicopter rotor , i have googled flying objects for the game and drawn a blank.
Nobody in the steam discussions seem to know what it is and before you ask i did not manage to do a snapshot.

Did you launch a single-player game or multiplayer? So far as you know, has anyone else ever been in your game? If there was ever anyone else in your game, you will sometimes run across artifacts from when they were playing. Of course, if you opened a multiplayer game with no password, absolutely anything can happen.

Also, have you ever played during special events and seen what was in the sky then? In the April Fools update there was all sorts of equipment flying around. There's not supposed to be an event going on now, but it could be a bug causing it to partially activate.

Or maybe you need to lay off the hardcore drugs? :ROFLMAO:

Hi Zed , not used multiplayer cos i dont know what other would do , i have only used it for 58 hours , started last week , one thing i noticed today , when i went for a coal mine a very long way off i saw some smashed buildings but no way they were mine , as far as i know you cant smash a building .... or can you

Hi Zed , not used multiplayer cos i dont know what other would do , i have only used it for 58 hours , started last week , one thing i noticed today , when i went for a coal mine a very long way off i saw some smashed buildings but no way they were mine , as far as i know you cant smash a building .... or can you

Maybe you saw a distant crash site at an odd angle or something.

If you aren't using mods, I don't know what to tell you. Be prepared to get a quick screenshot the next time you see something. Other than that, maybe you need to take a break. 58 hours of game time in a week is a lot and can mess with your perceptions. People report seeing all sorts of strange things after playing for too long. Game-induced hallucinations are a well-known phenomenon. It's happened to me a couple of times.

Here's an article about it

Reactions: Pifanjr
To me that sounds like the space-capsule thing that's part of your HUB.
When you send materials to unlock a milestone it flies up into space, then comes back and lands again after a bit of time.

He may need glasses if he thinks that looks like a phone booth with a rotor. But sometimes that drone does act oddly, disappearing for awhile and suddenly showing back up, so that could definitely be it.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS