Question My XFX Radeon 570 6gb, crahes in every game I play

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
It blue screens in every game!! It is running stock clock and all the drivers are up to date. This forum is my last hope. I have tried everthing.

Reactions: Wiji

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
"Tried everything" - would be good idea to list what exactly you have tried. This will help and reduce amount of basic options that needs to be checked, depending on the things you already did.

Did you change your GPU recently?
What are the full specs of your PC?
Did you run display driver uninstaller before installing current drivers for your GPU?

Reactions: Oussebon
Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Okay, so I had unistalled the amd drivers and reinstalled them. The 570 runs stock clock. I have a ryzen 5 2600, 16gb ram, gigabyte b450m. This is my first build. I have never changed the gpu. Wdym display drivers? Like regular amd drivers, they are all updated.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Did the problem started occuring after some time since getting this PC or is it happening from the start?

Uninstall your current drivers with DDU: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
Restart your PC, install fresh drivers.

What are temperatures of both CPU and GPU when crashes happen?
Does BSOD happen only in games or outside them as well?

You may run Memtest 86 as well.

Would be also helpful to give us all the numbers/info about blue screens you're getting, even photo is ok.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
It has crashed from the start, The temps aren't too bad 50 C to 65 C, I believe it is the drivers. The games will freeze and then it black screens and the monitor says No Signal. Sometimes it will freeze and BSOD even if I am not playing games. I am not even putting it on a load, it crashes r6 seige on low settings. I don't know, it is frustrating, thanks for helping me though.

TRENDING THREADS