My pc is crazy loud please help

Sep 19, 2022
Visit site
I would really appreciate any help as I'm really confused. I don't know much about pc's I got this built already but the water cooling I believe is making a crazy loud buzzing noise and it sounds like it could be coming from inside the tubes and not the fans themselves. I can feel the vibrations on one of them and the noise stops for a second when I flick the inside tube. Hopefully this video works so you can see it. When i put my ear to the fans it sounds like it could be coming from that but then why is the vibration so strong in the tubing?

Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I've seen people punch their system's to quiet them, not kidding, this one's a first for me. Slap the tubes of an AIO and it obeys your commands.

That being said, you might want to see if reorienting the AIO's radiator to have the tubes come out from the bottom helps with the noise. Also, are you outside your warranty period? If not, then you might want to also bring iBuypowerpc into the fold with an email and perhaps they can send you a replacement AIO. The noise you've shown in your video is probably the pump in the AIO running with an air bubble, meaning a bubble of air is making it's way into the pump chamber. If the reorientation of the radiator doesn't change the issue, then the unit itself might be at fault.

Have you also tried narrowing down the source of the noise? use a sheet of A4 paper, roll it into a cylinder and hold one end of the tube to your ear, the other end can be used to probe and narrow down the source of the noise.

Angle of tubes makes it look like they go backwards towards rear of case before going forward. But I see thats an illusion. Strange pump design having tubes run out base, mine connects on the right side of pump.

As long as top of radiator is above the pump, he shouldn't get air bubbles in the pump. You are correct that having it reach down is best but the way he has it isn't dangerous either... or do I have to show you a Jayz video too?

Reactions: Brian Boru
could be touching tubes
I thought mine might be from this angle
gbQnoIY.jpg

but from another angle
ccsDJbz.jpg

I see they aren't
But I do see more dust. Always more dust.

• Haha
Angle of tubes makes it look like they go backwards towards rear of case before going forward. But I see thats an illusion. Strange pump design having tubes run out base, mine connects on the right side of pump.

As long as top of radiator is above the pump, he shouldn't get air bubbles in the pump. You are correct that having it reach down is best but the way he has it isn't dangerous either... or do I have to show you a Jayz video too?
Having the tubes on top is usually not a problem unless the system has low amounts of fluid from either underfilling at factory or by permiation.

TRENDING THREADS