My experience in Valorant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2022
Visit site
The game is nice in general, the maps not much to complain about except breeze which is a real awp map (which can be heavy) and fracture where we wonder if the devs weren't drunk to release this map .
The shots are sometimes random, you can aim in the head and see in "killcam" that the shots are counted in the feet, while it was fine in the head.

The classes are varied, which makes it possible to avoid weariness when you chain the parts.

However, we immediately understood why the game is free: the financing is based on the sale of skins at exorbitant prices (nothing obliges you to buy them that said, but the gaming experience is more fun with them). You can easily climb to 20€ for a skin, which is a bit exaggerated..

Some bugs from time to time, for those who have connection errors for no apparent reason, consider limiting your ips.

Community level, this is where there is a big hiccup: As much as we can occasionally come across pleasant people, as much we can come across (and this is frequent) on big frustrated people who only insult, i have never seen such a toxic community in.. 15 years of pc gaming.

In short, in order to avoid some of these inconveniences, I strongly advise finding a team that plays in order to avoid bad encounters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: redmark_

Zloth

Community Contributor
Community level, this is where there is a big hiccup: As much as we can occasionally come across pleasant people, as much we can come across (and this is frequent) on big frustrated people who only insult, i have never seen such a toxic community in.. 15 years of pc gaming.
Really? Any game with player vs. player and a big action component that's free to play seems to be full of extremely "toxic" people.

Reactions: Lutfij and redmark_
Really? Any game with player vs. player and a big action component that's free to play seems to be full of extremely "toxic" people.
just to second this opinion, any place with a large population count will always get their "toxic" sub group. 😅

take the subreddits for example that have more than 1 million+ members.

Reactions: Lutfij
The toxicity is real there and a number of other online gaming communities. It's only been a few years ago where cyberbullying has been stomped out(note entirely but there's greater awareness of it now). Pretty much anything you see in society IRL you're bound to see that reflected onto the digital realm.

Some subredits are amazing places to be while some are worse than em, your worst nightmare.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS