multy fans in a system

Jul 5, 2021
Visit site
I recently got 3 rgb Corsair as a present and I m having an issue connecting them. So I have only 2 USB ports on my mobo. The first is used by the kraken next z73 and the second port is used by thermalrake rgb fans which they are connect on the thermalrake control fan. Is there a way to connect also the Corsair fans and still control the rgb? I have installed the Corsair fans and they spin but the rgb lightning is not connected anywhere.

Is it possible if I get a usb 2.0 hub and connect them there, can I still control the different softwares that are connected to usb hub?

Jul 5, 2021
Visit site
My pc build
gigabyte aorus b550 pro
sapphire rx 5700 xt nitro +
ryzen 7 3700x
16 gb corsair vengeance pro ram
thermaltake view 51 case
3x thermalrake riing rgb
3x Corsair ll120 rgb

The case rgb fans are connected directly to the pc via 3 pin rgb cable that was on the built in controller that came with the case
so on my mobo USB ports I have plugged the nzxt kraken cooler and on the second USB port is the controller of thermalrake fans. I gave power to the Corsair fans via the cable that nzxt has( 3 universal fan ports) but I can’t connect the rgb cable of the Corsair controller to my mobo.

I was wondering if I could get a usb hub And connect them there but my question is if I would still can control 2software at the same time. For example if Iconnect the nzxt cooler and the Corsair fans to the controllercould I still control the nzxt cam and also change the colours for my Corsair fans

Last edited:
Reactions: serarama and mandor

TRENDING THREADS