Movement game for two

Jul 31, 2022
Visit site
Hello I am looking for games and equipment that will enable some active entertainment for me and my wife

To be more precise I want to have video game controlled by our movement, sth like kinect Hovewer I know that kinect is no longer maintained

I do not know is it help but I have relatively powerfull PC available

Thanks for help !

There are Dance pads—I don't know anything about them. You might find something useful below—or not, I haven't looked at any, just search result:

Reactions: redmark_
Jul 31, 2022
Visit site
Thanks! Ok so in case of vr I know that one can use smartphone, still in order to do movements one need also some controllers in hands, is it possible to go with vr games without buying two ocolus rift sets?

Thanks! Ok so in case of vr I know that one can use smartphone, still in order to do movements one need also some controllers in hands, is it possible to go with vr games without buying two ocolus rift sets?
As far as I know, it's not possible for two people to play at the same time without buying two VR sets. And these days, you'd buy the Quest 2 instead of the Rift, and they changed the name from Oculus to Meta. But you can have a lot of fun with one VR set taking turns playing. The Quest comes with two motion controls (one for each hand). So you have that, plus the motion controls on the visor, itself, when you're moving your head around. It's a pretty fun experience, really.

most VR games nowadays are mostly single player, and if they happen to be multiplayer, it can't be just one gaming machine, it must be two different computer sets and VR sets, and probably needs internet.

But like @WoodenSaucer said, taking turns is also an option while the other person watches on TV and coaches them.

Take a look at this video, it's amusing. 😉

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7qH9aXaa0U

TRENDING THREADS