Question mouse gaming

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
I'm currently using a Logitech G102 Lightsync gaming mouse, I've been using it for almost 2 years and the right mouse button has started having problems (it doesn't react when we press it)..
any suggestions for a good gaming mouse under $50

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
how high or low DPI do you need the mouse to have? ive got a few different gaming mice i woud recommend,are you ok with wired?

i know the razer branded mice are supposed to be great for gaming but ive never had one or tested one out due to cost,if you cant afford them and have taken a liking to them, theres always the second hand market-its a risk but you just make sure you check out the seller and their reliability first.

id recommend a decent condition mad katz RAT 5 or 6 mouse-ive got a 6 in red which is very rare-you can find them on ebay,mad katz went bust years ago sadly.
but trust do a fairly good budget mouse in their GXT gaming range called the XRAY (GXT 138) its wired and it follows the same kind of design as the RAT 5/6 but is cheaper in tactile/feel. i dont think the DPI goes up that high on this one-at a guess it definately isnt over 10 000-id say under 5000 is more likely so its not extremely sensitive, it just depends how sensitive you need it really as some of us find high DPI to difficult to work with.using trusts own app directly from their site you can change the colour that highlights the mouse,this mouse was just under £30 i think.

Reactions: Brian Boru
theres always the second hand market
I wouldn't go second-hand for a mouse—well, anything over $10, say. They wear out as happened to OP—and all of us—so no knowing how long a used one would last. You could try the refurbs and open box from Amazon or similar, where there's a warranty you can trust.

mad katz RAT … went bust years ago
Great mouse, had one for a few years. Have risen again like a Phoenix, see here:
Someone bought their assets out of bankruptcy and relaunched the brand.

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
I wouldn't go second-hand for a mouse—well, anything over $10, say. They wear out as happened to OP—and all of us—so no knowing how long a used one would last. You could try the refurbs and open box from Amazon or similar, where there's a warranty you can trust.

Great mouse, had one for a few years. Have risen again like a Phoenix, see here:
Someone bought their assets out of bankruptcy and relaunched the brand.
hi brian ,oh god im so sorry-lol i made a vocab mistake-this will sound daft (thats because it is :ROFLMAO: ) but i didnt know there was a word for fixing up items,ie reconditioned,i need a faceplant emoji. :D
i had got my RAT 6 from a small UK based computer company on ebay who fix up computer bits and pieces- i totaly agree with you,the feel of the RAT 6 is beautifuly butter smooth without the cheap texture of other mice,doesnt hurt after a long session either,their DPI levels is decent as well for FPSs-if only GAME stocked them like they used to.
absolutely great news on madkatz i hope! cheers im going to have a look now-it might mean new reliable third party mice and pads other than PGP and a few others who have taken control of the market.

I have used a Microsoft gaming mouse, that was cool but Microsoft stopped making gaming accessories for PC about 12 years ago and I had to find something else.
I tried Razer but I found their mice too light, and their software enough of a reason to avoid their hardware.
I have used Steelseries Mice for the last 8 or so years, I am not exactly sure when I got the 1st one but I replaced it 2 years ago. They aren't cheap but if the mouse lasts 5+ years, the price is worth it. I prefer to pay more for something that should last that long.
Who am I kidding, before i started getting gaming mice I would buy a new one every year, just for something new.

Seems latest trend is super light mice, but thats for fps games I assume. Not all of us need perforated mice covers to reduce weight

Not all of us need perforated mice covers to reduce weight
Yeah, not a fan of those cheesy cases, which the mice have clearly nibbled.

great news on madkatz
Some news:
RAT BAT 6

@gilang6689 Apart from DPI & weight considerations, how do you grip your mouse—Claw, Finger or Palm?

Do you play action or 'quieter' games?

good gaming mouse under $50
Certainly Sir!

TRENDING THREADS