Monster set up

Oct 30, 2021
Visit site
Well not exactly :/ I am newer to getting into PC games and set up - but specifically these was referring to the Monster versions of the Roccat Mouse / Turtle Beach headset displayed. Sorry if I posted something incorrectly! I felt PC gamer forums would know better than anyone else.

Thanks! Let me know if I should remove. : (

I went through the video to see if you can get an answer. Well, it's mentioned in the description of the video, they haven't been released yet. If they did, it would've come up on Google's search.

Might want to wait a few more days, perhaps a month since I'm expecting the stuff shown on the video to be available for the Holidays. One more thing to note, there's a reason companies hand out gear to people with some form of social media presence, to help drive up the hype and eventually the sheep'ish sales.

+ I'd ask you to wait for reviews of said products as well so you don't end up with expensive paperweights as you go through above featured hardware on a daily basis. In the past, a rebadging often meant that older, bad quality gear were sold off to clear their inventories.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 30, 2021
Visit site
OH, I didn't even catch it was not released :( I just really liked the set up for the Monster logos and such then was not totally sure on the brand names too.

The Roccat and Turtle Beach brand names themselves - without the logo - are they reputable? I looked up reviews - but never know if they are paid reviews or not - any suggestion on those?

Thanks so much for the discussion!

The two aforementioned brands are indeed reputable. They have had some stellar gear in the past and try their best to innovate as they move forward. What I'm stating is that often times, the badge that comes due to a collaboration can bring up a slight mark up(premium pricing). Razer has charged a steep premium for certain collaborative/rebranded peripherals only for them to die around the same time your warranty expired.

If I were you, I'd first look into the sort of gear you want to look at when building your setup. At first glance people think they need a full size keyboard but a small apartment/room/desk asks for a small form factor keyboard and a mouse with high sensitivity though it can be argued that you can work with a low sensitivity mouse with a larger surface area for said rodent(but that will be called up with your style of gaming).

Your gaming/setup will be governed by your style of setting things up. I live in a small apartment meaning things need to be small for me - even down to a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX(case) build.

If you're interested in the Monster Energy range of gear from the two aforementioned peripherals brands, then I'd suggest being patient and see what falls under the Monster Energy branding.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS