Question Mobile Push-to-Talk button?

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I'm gonna be getting a wireless headset (I hate dealing with wires now) but I use PTT only, because I have a rather loud house and I'd rather not disturb friends/others with it. Now I have my PTT set to one of my side buttons on the mouse, but I can't bring that with me everywhere I go. And I would like to be able to talk as I get up to get a drink or something.

So I was wondering if anyone knew of a solution? Perhaps a product I could buy I could carry with me, or a way to build my own? Has anyone done anything like this?

Thanks!

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
It would definitely be a good solution, I did not think about that! lol I sorta guessed something like what I was thinking about might not be feasible. If I can get the mute button to function as a push to talk, that'll do. Thanks! :)

Concerning what headset you posted, is that a good headset? Looks really light weight, which I've been searching for for quite a while.

I used to have an Arctis 3. It was comfortable and I was very happy with the audio quality. The only downside for me was wearing it for long periods my head would get warm.

I haven't used any wireless headsets (arctis 1 wireless included), so I can't give a definitive recommendation unfortunately.

Reactions: Rhyagelle
Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I used to have an Arctis 3. It was comfortable and I was very happy with the audio quality. The only downside for me was wearing it for long periods my head would get warm.

I haven't used any wireless headsets (arctis 1 wireless included), so I can't give a definitive recommendation unfortunately.

That is enough of a recommendation for me. I can't stand using the heavy sets anymore, it just hurts way too much. I could deal with the potential heat issue instead, that's for sure. lol

Thanks for all the help, Alm! I'll get the Arctis 1s.

Reactions: Alm

TRENDING THREADS