Question Microsoft Flight Simulator Questions

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys. I am new here. Anyway, I have some questions about Microsoft Flight Simulator (The new 2020 version). I purchased the game through the Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 laptop, the Premium Deluxe version. The bundle contents include the game, digital ownership, Deluxe Upgrade, and Premium Deluxe Upgrade. I installed the base game, and digital ownership, it was around 20MB? Also, the Microsoft Store app said that both the Deluxe Upgrade and Premium Deluxe Upgrade "does not work on this device". Should I be worried? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Here's the min requirements listed by the store. Does your laptop meet these requirements?

OSWindows 10 (v. 1909)
ProcessorIntel i5-4460, Ryzen 3 1200
GPUNVIDIA GTX 770, Radeon RX 570
Memory8 GB RAM, 2 GB VRAM
Storage150 GB
DirectXDirectX 11

Reactions: patmaht
Jul 19, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys. I am new here. Anyway, I have some questions about Microsoft Flight Simulator (The new 2020 version). I purchased the game through the Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 laptop, the Premium Deluxe version. The bundle contents include the game, digital ownership, Deluxe Upgrade, and Premium Deluxe Upgrade. I installed the base game, and digital ownership, it was around 20MB? Also, the Microsoft Store app said that both the Deluxe Upgrade and Premium Deluxe Upgrade "does not work on this device". Should I be worried? Thoughts and help appreciated

I also am having that same problem. Maybe it will work when the actual game is up and running and it just says that now?

Jan 2, 2021
Visit site
Some years back I upgraded my Desk Top from XP to Windows 7. Prior to that, I had many hours of fun using Microsoft Combat 2 aviation games with my Microsoft Force Feedback 2 joy stick. As I am sure all of you know, neither of these items will work in Windows 7. I miss the heck out of flying WW-2 aircraft and getting into dog fights with the enemy. My question to you: What games, prefer WW-2 fighters and what Joy Stick can I purchase that will work well with Windows 7? Or, am I just SOL when it comes to PC gaming?

I am an old Vietnam veteran, not too savvy when it comes to electronics so if you respond, please be as basic as possible with your advice. Thank you and I hope to be flying from my desk again really soon.

Zloth

Community Contributor
That joystick should work with Windows 7 (or 10 for that matter). It plugs into your computer proper, right? Not into the sound card??

For WW2, I would say this one, but check your computer specifications to make sure your computer can really handle it:

Reactions: patmaht

TRENDING THREADS