May 2024 General Game Discussions

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Anyone want to buy any Sony games?

If so, get a PSN as it seems the trend is that to play them on PC you need a PSN

To play next God of War on PC you need a PSN.

The desire to control your info is more powerful than making profits?
How dare players be able to play games on PC,if you ban them on PSN, they must be stomped on everywhere

tough luck if you live in one of the over 178 countries that can't get a PSN.

McStabStab

Community Contributor
I saw Furiosa in IMAX a few hours ago. It was fantastic, but I’m crushed to find out its been struggling at the box office.

They did a good job adding on to the Mad Max lore and showing canon pieces from the graphic novels and video game.

Did any of you play Mad Max? Watching Furiosa makes me want to play it again but I already 100%’d it!

This just in: https://gg.deals/freebie/get-3-months-of-free-pc-game-pass-with-geforce-rewards/. "The promotion ends on July 5, or earlier if supplies run out. Be sure to redeem your codes by August 30, 2024."

Here you can see a list of some of the game releases in the upcoming months - https://gg.deals/subscription-news/the-list-of-all-games-coming-to-game-pass/ so you might want to adjust when you redeem according to what game you want to play.

If you are already a GamePass member you have to make a new Microsoft account, which is something you can do in a few minutes. Then you'll be able to redeem the code. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy, you just got 3 free months of some top AAA and Indie games. Enjoy!

I saw Furiosa in IMAX a few hours ago. It was fantastic, but I’m crushed to find out its been struggling at the box office.

They did a good job adding on to the Mad Max lore and showing canon pieces from the graphic novels and video game.
Hard to sell a movie which mentions Mad Max and doesn't actually include him in movie.

I haven't enjoyed any of them since the second one... it was better before it became international... grumbles about Australia doing better job.

@Kaamos_Llama I thought the game had some great visuals and I liked the car customization. The rest was mediocre at best, especially the piss-poor AI combat, and from what I remember quite boring tribes you fight against. So, I'd say it is an OK game if you want to drive around in a cool modded car while enjoying different vistas, but only if you can play it for free or heavily discounted.

My kid beat her first Pokémon gym today, pretty much entirely by herself. I haven't helped her outside of showing her how the game works and she can't even read yet, so I'm proud that she's managed she's gotten this far.

I decided to start a new game of Pokémon Infinite Fusion myself, using some variant of Nuzlocke rules. I still can't use any Pokémon that have fainted, but instead of only being able to catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, I decided I can catch two and then must fuse them, unless one of them is already fused in which case I can't use the other one.

Furthermore, I have given myself unlimited Rare Candy, which immediately levels up a Pokémon, so I don't have to grind. However, I can't level up my Pokémon to be a higher level than the highest level Pokémon of the next gym. This is common with Pokémon streamers, as they don't want to stream themselves just grinding for hours. I also gave myself unlimited repels, which prevent wild Pokémon encounters, so I can run through grass and caves without having to run from wild Pokémon every 5 steps. This basically turns the game into a series of "boss" battles, as pretty much every other trainer or wild Pokémon can be avoided or is trivial to defeat.

I also found an option to instantly heal all my Pokémon without having to run back to the Pokécenter, which saves a lot of running back and forth.

So far I've been enjoying the game a lot more. Now when I only have 10 minutes to play I can make a significant amount of progress instead of spending most of it grinding and/or running back and forth from the Pokécenter.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts