May 2024 General Game Discussions

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
It's on to the next survival game, Nightingale. While the graphics are much better, the setup reminds me a lot of Craftopia (by the Palworld devs). Honestly, so far I'd say Craftopia is a better game, but Nightingale isn't bad, and we've only just begun. The beginning is usually a little rough in survival games. The main problem we are having is performance related.

What does 'Follow' mean on Steam, how is it different from Wishlist?

I really enjoy and have fun learning one civ fully

That's my preferred approach in Civ etc also. Beat 'em to death, then bury and move on :)

I'll commend them for trying to figure it out on their own

…and then you'll show them the wonder of YouTube how-to videos—welcome back, Commander!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Dracula is easier in Marvel's Midnight Suns, I guess, but he sure was nasty!
full

Falcon of Gameranx has a fiery19m takedown of clueless execs ruining AAA gaming via GaaS pursuit of profit.
I saw that when it came out. Good for the first 5 minutes or so, but he went on and on and on and ON!
The button mouse-over says, "Follow this item to see announcements in your community activity feed".

Now if the mouse-over could have a mouse-over to explain where the activity feed is.
In Steam, go to the Profile header and pick Activity. That's how you see all your friends' achievements and sweet, sweet screenshots!

There's a V-Rising patch this morning that nerfs Dracula in 5 different ways. Going to try him again here in a bit.

• Reduced damage on Vampiric Curse.
  • Blood Crystals no longer fire burst of projectiles.
  • Slightly reduced the number of extra projectiles spawned for each player in projectile-based spells during phase 2.
  • Tweaks to hitboxes on Circle of Blood to better match the visuals.
  • Slight increase in air-time on shockwave projectile knock up effect.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts