Max number of lines on signature?

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there's a set max number of lines there's allowed on your signature. So far I feel like there's no limit, but I have seen posts where someone's signature was 4 times longer than the actual post itself. I was wondering if there is a max amount of lines allowed or if there are plans for implementing them? Otherwise it would be possible to create like 20 pictures in your signature, which (possibly) could end up increasing loading times by alot for some people right?

Some other forums I've been on either put a maximum on the amount of pixels used in a signature (picture), or just forbid them and set a line limit to 3 or 4 I think.

I am using 5 or 6 lines myself now and I do feel like that's the maximum that I could use before it gets bothersome.

Reactions: Frindis
There is a limit to size of images as I have tried to put one on and it failed before.
I don't actually know what size is, as it is different here than it is on other Future forums since the image I chose worked elsewhere.

The scale of images is restricted as last year on another trial forum we had them way bigger than they are here.

I expect there is a character limit, and if you do see any that are too big, let us know as though there is no limit, there has to be reasonable rules so that there are more than 5 posts per page :)

the question of sigs is a hot topic so I may have an answer for you shortly :)

Reactions: Inspireless Llama

TRENDING THREADS