looking for an afterlife kinda game

YXP

Mar 9, 2022
Visit site
ik it's an odd request but basically im looking for a game that got something like satan's story with god or adam's story
something along those lines you know :D
Thanks.

Last edited:

:D

There aren't many good ones out there that I know of. There is an old Quake 2 mod that sounds kind of interesting, called Eternal War: Shadows of Light. It's older, though.

And they're pretty much the opposite of biblical, but the Bayonetta games deal with angels and demons. You play as a witch and angels are bad in that game, though, so that's most likely not what you're looking for.

I remember playing some of this back in the day but my system couldnt really handle it, Christian themes but very old.

Hades is based on Greek Mythology, but set in hell and the afterlife.

Blasphemous was based on Spanish Catholic iconography, at least for its art style.

Dante's Inferno is based on, well, Inferno by Dante, from the Divine Comedy.

Darksiders is inspired by Revelations.
I don't know why I didn't think of Darksiders. It's definitely not even close to being theologically accurate, but the games are based on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Also, it's not a good choice at all if you want a religious experience, but you're fighting demons in Doom.

We really do need more legit Christian-themed games that are actually good games.

TRENDING THREADS