Looking for a list of games supporting Thrustmaster T300 RS

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
so I bought this awesome steering gear. So far I played the free version of Forza Motorsport 6 apex, but this game although great seems to have problems on some PCs.
I tested Need for Speed shift but it's older and does not support force feedback.
Anybody knows if there is a list of games which support this hardware? I couldn't find it so far.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Yes there is a list under "game settings" but just PS3 and PS4. But it seems very outdated, because there is no Forza which is weird because it is also for playstation...

Reactions: emmanuel02
I have the T300RS, anything recent is supported as long as you have all the proper drivers and latest firmware installed. Also always make sure the switch is set to PS3.

Games that I have that I've played on it:
iRacing
Project Cars
Project Cars 2
Assetto Corsa
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Dirt 3
Dirt Rally
Dirt Showdown

NFS Shift should support FFB it did on PS3 with an older wheel, I had it.

Congrats BTW its an excellent wheel. I've upgraded mine with a Sparco Steering wheel. You can see the specs for my sim system below.

Oct 22, 2020
Visit site
Always test the wheel with Microsoft Wheel Tester and thrustmaster setting on the computer control panel. The T300RS is a good FFB unit, the GT version is just a difference of Pedals and Wheel, all of which are great if you're into setting up a full rig setup, but not necessary for occasional gameplay. If you're gonna go for the full rig set up get the T3PA pedal add on anyway and a leather edition wheel. I'm not a gearbox fan so I like the paddle shifters.

Reactions: emmanuel02

TRENDING THREADS