looking for a game from back in 2011-2014

Sep 17, 2022
Visit site
so, there was this game where a young boy goes out to search for his dad in the woods, and the game is basically him solving problems along the way. the problems start from oiling an old garden gate to solving a murder case. i think the game's name was the boy's name too (starts with 'A'), but i cant remember for sure. i never got to finish the game and its been in my mind, bugging me. Can someone please help me find it?

so, there was this game where a young boy goes out to search for his dad in the woods, and the game is basically him solving problems along the way. the problems start from oiling an old garden gate to solving a murder case. i think the game's name was the boy's name too (starts with 'A'), but i cant remember for sure. i never got to finish the game and its been in my mind, bugging me. Can someone please help me find it?

Try asking here: https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/

Sep 17, 2022
Visit site
Is it Anka?

It's an Adventure/Point & Click from 2009 where your parents have disappeared.
YES!! Thank you so much!!

sorry for the late reply, i truly forgot i ever made this post, and then i couldn't reply to anyone (which turned out to be cuz i was logged out, yes im dumb)

TRENDING THREADS